I managed to compile in CUFFT (the CUDA FFT library).
There was no noticeable performance boost but that is not
the fault of CUDA. To get a meaningful benefit I would
have to re-organise my entire program to benefit from
parallel processing. At the moment that would be too
disruptive. Maybe when I start a new project.
I did learn that my original FFT problem is not the fault
of my FFT code as CUFFT has exactly the same problem.
I am beginning to think the problem lies with the anti aliasing
filters in my output interpolator.
I will be back to all matters DATV in my next post, after all
computers are just a tool.