Sunday 18 September 2011

TAPR/ARRL DCC and DATVExpress


Yesterday Ken W6HHC and I gave a talk remotely via Skype
to the 2011 TAPR/ARRL DCC about DATVExpress the low cost
DVB transmitter board that we have been working on.
The slides will be available on the TAPR website sometime
in the near future. You will also be able to buy a DVD of the
whole conference later and listen to my 5 minutes of fame.

We are hoping that by the next DCC we will have some production
boards to show. Now that we have officially announced our efforts
I will be able to start blogging about them.

I have not been too active on here recently as I have been taking a
University level maths course and that has severely curtailed my R&D
activities. Hopefully I will be able to rectify that omission in the next
few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment