Sunday, 20 June 2010

DVB-T EPG now works

Another day another picture! I finally managed to get the
EPG to work for DVB-T as well. The problem was I had not
tagged all the required SI tables with the correct program ID.
I also added a content type information descriptor (leisure/hobby).
I might also add a parental guidance descriptor.

Yesterday I connected my old camcorder up to the transmitter
and I can now say that the stereo sound works as well. That was
the first time I had tested it!

I am still getting picture drop outs. I need to spread the load
between all 4 of my CPU cores at the moment only one core
is doing all the work. I guess I am going to have to read up
about how scheduling works under Linux.

No comments:

Post a Comment