Monday 22 March 2010

The MMX based FFT routines are now working.
Next I need to write code to place the OFDM
pilot tones and TP information in the frames.
I intend pre-computing as much as possible
at the expense of extra memory. The reason
being to keep the processing load as low as possible.

I spent rather longer than I had hoped on the
FFT code but I did learn a bit about the differences
in AT&T and Intel assembler formats and a bit
about stack handling by the GCC compiler.

I got the new lens for my CCTV camera on Saturday
unfortunately it didn't come with a plug so I have to
buy one of those. Maplin sell them, but the postage
costs more than the plug.

I have also been scouring the internet for cheap
sma coax relays. There don't seem to be any, even
the used ones are expensive. I have a 24v one but
it is always nice to have spares.

No comments:

Post a Comment